Merry Christmas to all my watchers! (well the ones that celebrate it lol)
And also a happy holidays and a happy new year.
2013 has gone by pretty fast for me. There has been a lot of good memories that I wish I could re live to enjoy them again, but almost bad memories that I regret so much it makes me wanna pour bleach all over my brain. but this was,...Meh. Kinda good, kinda bad, but I wish it were better. Things I wish I could have changed. But that's life I guess. Sometimes it gives you the good things to enjoy, and sometimes it gives with crap for no reason at all and then you ask yourself why.
I getting really cheesy here lol, but I need to say some life lessons that everybody needs to know.
1. If there is that one person in your life you feel like they aren't worth your time any more, don't just wait for the right moment to get backstabbed. Move out of the way before the knife hits you.
2. Talking crap about people you don't like or have treated you badly in the past doesn't make you sound like a better person then they are. It makes you sound just as bad as them.
3. Moving doesn't mean forgetting that person you used to be friends with or that ex you once dated, and then talk to your friends about how bad they treated you. Moving on means forgetting about the past and accepting that even though they treated you badly, you still hope that they living an ok life.
4. Telling yourself that you "moved on" but are still dwelling in the past just means you haven't moved on.
5. There is going to be a time when you're going to have to tell your friends what's really been bugging you.
6. This has been told probably a zillion times, but yes, there is going to be people that dislike you for no reason at all, but why the hell waste your time on them when you can think about positive things?
7. Making fun of someone for choosing to be single/a virgin is like making fun of an adult for getting a hot chocolate instead of a coffee at Starbucks. (Seriously don't do that that's stupid)
8. Feminism is very important and if you have no clue what that is I recommend google and Tumblr to teach you about it.
9. It's okay to be 15 years old and still sleep with stuffed animals to bed.
10. I learned that choosing one gender is like choosing between cake and ice cream. Why the hell should I choose one when I can choose both?
11. If someone happens to like Spiderman better then Batman please don't be a dickhead and call them names for it that just makes me sick to my stomach.
12. And finally, always love life as if they're that one best friend that might've done things you didn't like but they mean way to much to you to leave them.